Join The Team
To view all of our current vacancies – click here.
The Idle Rocks & St Mawes Hotel are located on the Roseland Peninsula in the heart of St Mawes, an idyllic spot voted as the best seaside town in the UK. Anchoring St Mawes’ reputation as a desirable Cornish location, these small hotels are considered some of the region’s top luxury British retreats. All the interiors, which were designed by Karen Richards, owner of the hotel, incorporate traditional coastal culture and contemporary design. The hotel restaurants, led by ex Le Manoir chef Dorian Janmaat, focuses on locally sourced produce with flavour, texture and presentation being integral to all dishes. Made unique for its position on the water the hotel gives guests access to a multitude of activities, including sailing, walking or fishing.
If there is not a role suitable for you below, we are always willing to hear from talented individuals across the whole hospitality sector. If you would like us to consider you for a role that is not listed below, please send your CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join us at The Idle Rocks & St Mawes Hotel?
- Led by a passionate team with a shared vision to become the best hotel in the South West
- A beautiful seaside location, in the coastal community of St Mawes with a fast-growing reputation as a culinary destination
- To be part of Dorian Janmaat’s ambition to make The Idle Rocks, one of the best restaurants in Cornwall
What We Can Offer?
- A structured programme of internships and work placements for students studying hospitality
- Seasonal placements in a variety of roles for students looking to support their studies during the summer break
- Exciting graduate opportunities for those looking to progress their career
- Live in accommodation available to assist with relocation and for seasonal roles
We currently have no open roles, however if you believe you could bring something special to the team, then please get in touch on email@example.com