Time Out at the Idle RocksSub Menu ↓
Make a Booking
Valentine’s Weekend at The Idle Rocks
Friday 9th and Saturday 10th February
Reviewed as ‘One of The Sexiest Hotels on The Planet’ by Tatler!
Sweep your loved one off their feet with an indulgent Valentines weekend at The Idle Rocks.
The Cornish coast always offers a truly romantic setting and with the best location on the Roseland, there really is nowhere quite like it.
Surprise and spoil your partner on this luxury 2-night break in one of our romantic rooms with spectacular views across the water and the St Mawes Harbour.
Spend your days exploring the beautiful South Coast of Cornwall or ask our concierge to guide you on the most scenic walks around the Roseland Peninsular, then come back and warm up by the fire in our lounge.
Stay with us for two nights from £390.45 per person based on two guests sharing a Harbour View room and your weekend will include:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our stunning Harbour View Rooms
- 2 Full Cornish Breakfasts
- Friday Night: Dinner and theatre at The St Mawes Hotel including:
- 2 course meal
- a glass of wine
- a seat in our intimate Hidden Cinema to watch The Royal Ballet performance of Romeo and Juliet
- Saturday Night:
- A 6 course tasting menu in The Idle Rock’s multi-award winning restaurant with local oysters and a glass of Cornish bubbles on arrival
To make a booking please contact our reservation team on 01326 270270 or email email@example.comBack to Time Out at the Idle Rocks