The Idle Rocks sits alongside the harbour in the beautiful Cornish village of St Mawes. We are a member of the world renowned Relais & Chateaux collection of hotels and voted a top 50 best European beach hotels by the Sunday Times and one of the top 30 best places to work in hospitality by the Caterer magazine.
We are always looking for hospitality professionals to join our team in a variety of roles who will share our passion, enthusiasm and wholehearted commitment to our guests.
WHY THE IDLE ROCKS?
• Led by a young and passionate team with a shared vision to become the best hotel in the South West
• A beautiful seaside location in St Mawes with a fast growing reputation as a culinary destination
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• A structured programme of internships and work placements for students studying hospitality management
• Seasonal placements in a variety of roles for students looking to support their studies during the summer break
• Exciting graduate opportunities for those looking to progress their career
• A structured training programme to develop your skills with senior management mentoring
• Top rates of pay along with a share in gratuities
• Subsidised top quality staff accommodation
• Staff discount policy across our two properties
• Career progression opportunities for those students looking for a longer term placement
• A strong brand with ethical values about the way we treat our staff
• Association with a hotel ever growing in reputation for luxury and fine food
• The Idle Rocks is at the centre of the St Mawes community with its wide range of watersports and a lively social scene
• Become a member of the Relais & Chateaux family