We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to come and join our team within St Mawes Hotel. We are looking for a committed and hardworking individual who is looking for a new chapter in their culinary career.
Lively and informal, yet without compromising on taste and style, Upper Deck dining at St Mawes Hotel is a convivial experience, enjoying the best locally sourced ingredients. The provenance of our produce is important to us; we serve only Cornish fish and shellfish and meat from the Cornish moors, small scale vegetable farmers and artisan cheese makers. Think Italian, fresh, small plates, handmade pasta and delicious wood fired pizzas, alongside a young, vibrant atmosphere with alfresco tables making the most of the spectacular water views.
This role if perfect for someone who is ready to increase their skillset and knowledge within one of Cornwall’s most beautiful and picturesque settings.
Do you have a genuine passion for Cornwall, its food and its people? Would you enjoy a challenging and rewarding role whilst working in a coastal community? If so, this could be your next move.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You will enjoy a challenge and eager to learn under great guidance
- You will enjoy being a key part to a dynamic team
- You will be expected to assist with consistent and high level running of the kitchen whilst remaining calm under pressure, covering Head Chef duties regularly.
- You will be looking for progression and want a long-term position where you can thrive.
- You are enthusiastic, passionate and professional
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £28,000 per year
The ideal candidate will have experience in a 2 rosette establishment or similar.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org