The Idle Rocks Hotel in St Mawes, are looking for a Receptionist to join there team, we are looking for a strong team player with good attention to detail, be a natural host, and lead by example at all times.
***Staff Accommodation Available***
- To offer an exceptionally warm welcome everyone into our hotel.
- To oversee check in’s and check out of all our guests for the Idle Rocks and St Mawes Hotels, ensuring a warm welcome and fond farewell.
- Assist your Head of Department in effectively allocating hotel rooms to achieve the most profitable outcome for each hotel
- Concise & accurate gathering of guest information and documentation
- To anticipate guest’s needs
- To proactively engage with guests, making sure every guest journey is positive and that their needs are met.
- To support your Head of Department to drive in revenue this may be selling rooms or additional experiences in the hotel, maximising all opportunities.
- Warm and welcoming by nature
- Quietly confident, self motivated, approachable individual who will integrate into the current team.
- Naturally intuitive, able to anticipate the needs of the guests.
- An operational understanding, including PMS, management of 3rd party websites and restaurant reservation systems.
- Build genuine rapport with our guests to deliver unique levels of service whilst remaining professional at all times
- A willingness to respond to challenges with a “can do” attitude.
- You will be required to have a full understanding of all that the hotel has to offer its guests, this is not limited to rooms & will also include other experiences and facilities.
- Flexible approach– understanding that the hotel environment requires flexibility beyond specific department.
- Deliver the highest standards of service to our guests consistently, in line with the SOP’s and brand philosophies
- Your role will include reception shift-work, including report running, auditing and shift closure.
- Dedicated and committed to development and progression within the hospitality business
***Competitive Rates of Pay***
***Full-Time or Part-Time***
How to Apply:
Please write to Gill Hitchings Head of HR with your C.V and Covering letter and include details of your salary expectation, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications appreciated