Make a Booking
Join Our Team
We are looking for a couple of new members to join our restaurant front of house team, these are full time permanent positions:
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Top rates of pay along with a share in gratuities
Staff discount policy across our two properties.
Join a hotel with an ever growing reputation for luxury and fine food.
Please send CV and covering letter to Restaurant Manager, Rachael Henley email@example.com
At the Idle Rocks we want our guests to feel at home. With 19 individually designed bedrooms and an award-wining restaurant serving local Cornish produce, we create an environment where our guests re-engage with the simpler pleasures in life.
The Idle Rocks sits alongside the harbour in the beautiful fishing village of St Mawes. We are a member of the world renowned Relais & Chateaux collection of hotels and voted a top 50 best European beach hotels by the Sunday Times and one of the top 30 best places to work in hospitality by the Caterer magazine.
We are looking for hospitality professionals to join our team in a variety of roles who will share our passion, enthusiasm and wholehearted commitment to our guests.
WHY THE IDLE ROCKS?
• Led by a young and passionate team with a shared vision to become the best hotel in the South West
• A beautiful seaside location in St Mawes with a fast growing reputation as a culinary destination
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• A structured programme of internships and work placements for students studying hospitality management
• Seasonal placements in a variety of roles for students looking to support their studies during the summer break
• Exciting graduate opportunities for those looking to progress their career
• A structured training programme to develop your skills with senior management mentoring
• Top rates of pay along with a share in gratuities
• Subsidised top quality staff accommodation
• Staff discount policy across our two properties
• Career progression opportunities for those students looking for a longer term placement
• A strong brand with ethical values about the way we treat our staff
• Association with a hotel ever growing in reputation for luxury and fine food
• The Idle Rocks is at the centre of the St Mawes community with its wide range of watersports and a lively social scene
• Become a member of the Relais & Chateaux family
If you share our vision and are looking for a career at the The Idle Rocks then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org